Thursday, April 7, 2011

its almost easter!!!

its spring time once again! dont you just love spring time? i do! blooming flowers, trees are getting their leaves back! everything is coming back to life!!! its also almost time for easter!!! this year i got a great idea from my friend over at http://lifeofamombie.blogspot.com to make and send out easter cards this year! what a great idea! i always whine about how busy i am blah blah blah! i surly can take 1 hour out of my day to make a couple of easy easter cards... so i did!

FIRST I BOUGHT A BOOK OF EASTER STICKERS FROM TARGET


AND STATIONARY 



I COLORED AND PUT STICKERS ON THEM 



HERE THEY ARE! ALL READY TO BE SENT OUT


I EVEN FOUND MY OLD, REALLY OLD, LIKE FROM THE LATE 80'S OLD, STATIONARY


and i thought to myself... why dont i just send out notes every now and then to people im thinking of, just to say hi, make someones day a little brighter... so thats what im going to start doing. my stationary is going to remain on my desk, to remind me, to make someones day special... because after all, i can make the time! thanks delane for opening my eyes!!

happy spring!

1 comment:

  1. Good idea!! We get Easter cards from a couple friends and I love it! I love to send out little notes, snail mail style, every now and then. Lovely gesture! :)

    ReplyDelete